SELECT settings.setting AS setting, settings.value AS value, settings.site_id AS siteID FROM settings WHERE settings.site_id = 1 AND settings.settings_type = 4
POSITION SUMMARY: Manages front office requirements such as organizing and verifying accounts receivable/payable documents and outgoing invoices, including inputting information into company ERP system. Handles human resource responsibilities such as onboarding new employees, and managing benefits and payroll. This role also greets visitors and handles general telephone inquiries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Compiles, sorts and matches-up documents such as invoices, checks and delivery receipts substantiating business transactions.
· Reviews vendor statements and communicates with vendors to resolve any issues with accounts payable.
· Enters data into the computer using general data entry skills following specific instructions.
· Generates customer invoices.
· Receives accounts receivables into ERP system.
· Responsible for setting up new employees into ERP system and onboarding new employees with employment paperwork (e.g., I-9, W-4, setting up direct deposit, 401k and medical benefits, etc).
· Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
· Conducts new employee orientation reviewing company policies, employee handbook and safety guidelines.
· Tracks and manages company payroll requirements on a regular basis.
· Routes incoming mail.
· Maintains and reconciles petty cash on a monthly basis.
· Performs filing and other general clerical duties.
· Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate individual. Screens calls as directed.
· Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business and conducts visitors to appropriate person.
· Presents a pleasant and professional impression to visitors and callers.
· Coordinates schedules for meetings, schedules meetings and invites attendees using company computer software.
· Coordinates orders for lunch meetings; orders lunches for meetings; checks orders when they are received.
· Monitors and orders office and other general supplies.
· Locks and unlocks doors in lobby area.
· Has good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Is a self-starter and works independently, accurately, and with minimal oversight.
· Attends work in person on a regular and reliable basis.
· Follows all safety protocols, helps others follow all safety protocols and alerts their supervisor or management to any safety risks that are discovered.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Training and Experience: High school or vocational education, 5 years work experience, with 6-months or more relevant computer or bookkeeping experience.
· Reading and Comprehension Ability: Ability to understand and interpret documents such as purchase orders, invoices, delivery receipts and data entry forms.
· Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
· Computer Skills: Proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook). Ability to enter and retrieve data relevant to job function from computer using ERP system and other software. Ability to coordinate schedules of meeting attendees, schedule meetings using computer system and invite attendees to meeting.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to organize and prioritize work load.
· Physical Demands: Demands are typical of an office environment, but may go on the shop floor as needed.
· Visual Acuity: Ability to read or otherwise obtain information from a computer screen, accounting and other documents.
· Communication Ability: Ability to understand and be understood, including on the telephone. Has good communication skills and can support people from various backgrounds, including those who have English as a second language.
· Working Conditions: the employee is subject to
- occasional high noise levels from operating machines
- occasional breathing fumes, dust and mist
- normal office conditions
- must be able to manage occasional stress in a fast-moving production environment