· Operates and sets up CNC Mill equipment, Fadal and Brothers.
· Ability to simultaneously operate more than one machine as required.
· Sharpens and changes tooling as needed to maintain tolerances, may give input or recommendations.
· Makes adjustments and monitors assigned equipment to ensure dimensional part integrity.
· May train and mentor team members, make recommendations and communicate observations to management and engineering.
· Inspects parts visually and dimension-ally.
· Deburrs, buffs or sands parts to meet requirements to print specifications.
· Verifies the revision level for current operations.
· Verifies documentation and accuracy of completed operations.
· Inspects parts visually and dimension-ally using inspection equipment and techniques to ensure conformance to requirements.
· Troubleshoots and corrects problems in a timely manner.
· Maintains tooling working in very close tolerances. Makes offsets when necessary to conform to print specifications.
· Aware of tool life and guidelines, brings attention to appropriate channels when changes need to occur.
· Required to follow quality procedures to ensure trace-ability and segregation of materials as required.
· Completes all applicable documentation for current operations.
· Practices 5S principles on a daily basis
· Performs preventative machine maintenance as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.