Packaging tea in cartons, sticker product, casing boxes, prepping material , stackingpallets, moving and staging pallets with pallet jack, wrapping pallets, re-workof tea, general housekeeping , cleaning and sanitizing bins, good understandingof weight scales and Good multitasking skills and teamwork skills a must.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
· Operates various tea preparation and packaging machinery meetingall productivity, quality and accuracy standards
· Packages and seals tea using scales and the GL-9.
· Reads, understands and adheres to all pertinent SOP’s.
· Reads, understands and completes production schedule.
· Blends Tea as needed
· Constructs boxed, seals, tapes, loads, unloads and stocks packagedteas
· Operates all basic material handling equipment, maintenanceequipment and hand tools in accordance to all company safety guidelines. This includes wearing any required safety equipment and strict use of lockout/tag out and other safety procedures. This does not includeforklift/manlift operation or teabagging machines.
· Maintains a clean and safe work area, assists in cleaning entiretea production warehouse area on a daily basis and completes requiredsanitation/cleaning logs.
· Standingand walking for extended periods of time, 8-12 hours
· Abilityto work within a small team
· Abilityto multitask
· Mentaland physical dexterity
· Occasionalunassisted heavy lifting up to 100 pounds
· Consistentlifting 1lb. – 20 lbs. without assistance
· Useof box cutters
· Useof ladders
· Repetitionor sequence of duties
· Englishspeaking only – no translator in the department
· Nobuttons, jewelry, etc. – this is a production position
· Hair/beardnet must be work in production