JOB: TALENT ACQUISITION ASSISTANT
Provides proactive administrative support for the Talent Acquisition processes, provides accurate and timely administrative support for all hiring activities including opening requisitions, posting jobs and scheduling interviews, as well as all pre-boarding activities such as background check and employment verification and paperwork for new hires. Offers recommendations and process improvement ideas when necessary. Represents the company and is the main point of contact for candidates and new hires.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Assists with and owns the ‘candidate experience’ which includes possible interview and
scheduling, pre-hire assessments, paperwork, offer letters and pre-boarding logistics. Prepares state-specific
paperwork related to the recruitment process such as interview packets, immigration, new hire, etc.
3. Initiate background check process with new hire and help guide new hires throughout the process, ensuring a
pleasant candidate experience. Submit background checks to our vendor and follow up until
completion, escalating road blocks and taking actions to bring things to completion within 2 weeks or less from
submittal date. Processes vendor payments for background verifications.
4. Scheduling and following up pre-employment physicals and drug screens.
5. Responsible for the creation of internal and external job postings using recruiting tools and external job boards
and other methods of advertising when necessary. Interacting with schools and labor agencies as needed.
6. Maintains and creates (via detailed data entry) accurate employee records within HRIS systems,
documentation and responsible for HR data in compliance with state and national regulations and GB policy.
Works closely with management and cross functional departments to complete all necessary recruiting
paperwork on time and accurately. Communicates effectively with HR and IT on all new hire details for
7. Ensures legal compliance through administration of proper paperwork as needed by state and federal law.
Ensures all job postings are approved and posted for required amount of time. Supports an open and equitable
environment for all Associates related to diversity programs, policies and procedures.
8. Maintains strict confidentiality. Ensures compliance with all GB policies and procedures.
9. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree with at least 0-2 years of experience strongly preferred.
Will consider Associates degree with 3-5 years’ experience and willingness to further education or BA in progress.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years of experience within a corporate setting.
Specialized Knowledge: Basic knowledge of immigration, state and federal labor laws (EEO, FMLA, Wage & Hour). Strong computer skills a plus, with ability to navigate Excel, and create reports and spreadsheets. Highly proficient Microsoft Word knowledge required, as well as strong writing, email and overall communication skills a must!
Detail orientated and ability to multi task highly critical tasks day to day. Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills and a strong professional presence. Advanced proficiency in HR software applications and Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word). Oracle and/or Taleo experience a plus. Must have demonstrated experience in exhibiting discretion and good judgement, as well as the ability work autonomously.